Did you miss queer IvyQ Dance Parties because you were at Winter Carnival?
Do you miss the queer normative spaces you enjoyed at IvyQ?
Do you enjoy watching or performing in Drag?
Can't wait for Transform in the Spring? You don't have to!

COME TO OUTREACH and IVYQ'S BURLESQUE DRAG SHOW!
There will be a professional Drag Queen!
Friday February 22 11pm in Sarner Underground
Co-sponsored by EKT

Also join us for a dinner discussion on Thursday February 21 7pm at C&G to talk about Drag and Performativity! How can we make people challenge their views of gender through our drag performances? How can drag challenge the power dynamics we see in society? What aspects of drag and impersonation are problematic?
Pizza will be served

Don't forget about V-Week
Tuesday February, 19th- Vagina Monologue Controversies
6pm to 8pm

Alumni Hall
Kristopher Schultz will be speaking about how experiences of masculine presenting bodies get overlooked during V-Week and Vagina Monologues.