OUR Dartmouth. OUR Home.

In an effort to provide space for community members' voices and perspectives Residential Education’s Social Justice Advisory Board (RESJAB) is organizing an OUR Dartmouth. OUR Home. campaign which will promote students, staff & faculty sharing their experiences and visions for our campus, community and residential halls. This poster campaign aims to prompt thought and reflection, while showing support and commitment to our community and its continual improvement. Statements/questions can be as serious, light, personal and/or inspirational as you'd like.

We will have a sharing station in Novack this Tuesday (2/19) from 8-10pm. Come share your experience, a quote, a hope, a question and/or respond to one of these prompts:

· “Our Dartmouth can…”

· “Our Dartmouth will…”

· “Our home should be/is…”

· "We strive for our Dartmouth to…"

· “Our community could be/is…”

· “Our Dartmouth could be…. That’s why I will…”

Note: We’ll be taking optional photos for inclusion on the posters. You can choose to include a picture or include an anonymous submission and use a silhouette (See attached draft designs).

What does OUR Dartmouth look like to you? What could it look like? Come tell us tonight between 8-10pm! If you can't make it, email us at [log in to unmask] with your text and optional picture (w/ a white background). Please note text may also be posted online (names and pictures will not be shared).

Reflect on your experiences with or thoughts related to spirituality, faith, race, radical hospitality, socioeconomic status, sense of belonging, ethnicity, class, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, sense of community, etc.

~ ~ Individual, pair and group submissions are welcome. ~ ~

Thank you very much!