TODAY at 5:45-7, in the Tucker Seminar Room

Join us at Multi-Faith Council, where we enjoy a meal (kosher/halal/vegetarian) together while discussing topics involving faith, spirituality, philosophy, and we hope, some of life's big questions.  People of any or no faith/belief are more than welcome!

UPDATED Agenda:  campus issues of the past few weeks.  What is the root of these issues? How do they make us feel and why? What do faith traditions tell us about these issues, and how can we be a positive force for change?