Hello! We're here to tell you all about BookeD, Dartmouth's only book discussion/event planning club.

We have a bunch of cool stuff planned for the term, and we'd love y'all to come! Every week or so, we'll choose a different book as a club to read and talk about. This Monday we'll be talking all about The Great Gatsby, and everyone's welcome to come on in!

This term, we want to do more events like our successful casual book luncheon with Professor Charles Wheelan, of Naked Economics fame, and our delicious Hunger Games + Lou's Pie movie night. We also have a book drive in the works, and we're open to any and all suggestions for literary/community stuff to do.

Basically, the term is going to be awesome. But, it'll only be great if you show up!

At our last meeting, we came up with these potential books to read and discuss for the rest of the term:
Game of Thrones
The Kite Runner
The Great Gatsby
Slaughterhouse-Five
The Hobbit
Life of Pi

Come by and suggest your own, or throw your vote in with this lot- anything goes!

Next meeting is
MONDAY THE 4TH @ 7:00 P.M. @ BERRY 171C
Hope to see you there!

Keep your eyes peeled for a blitz every week-
Contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>