Project Z 13W
www.dartmouth.edu/~projectz
Dartmouth's only undergraduate ideas conference

Last year's speakers included Olympic Gold Medalists, NY Times Best Selling Authors, and famous investors to name a few, and this year we're working with TEDx.

With over 300 attendees at last year inaugural conference, Project Z is designed to stir the 'out of the box' creative thinking that changes the world.

If you want to be a part of Project Z and help plan the Winter and Spring Conferences come to our first meeting of the term this (TONIGHT) Tuesday January 22nd at 8pm in NOVAK 72.

What: Project Z Winter & Spring Conferences
When: TONIGHT-8pm Tuesday January 22nd
Where: NOVAK 72

---Blitz Riley Ennis '15 with any questions or visit www.dartmouth.edu/~projectz for more information about last year's conference.