Hello!

I hope your winter term is off to a wonderful start! Australia’s Back to Back Theatre will be in residence the week of Jan 14th with their play Ganesh Versus the Third Reich. ABLE (Access By Leadership and Equity), a fabulous student organization that raises awareness about disability and health issues, has organized a luncheon in Paganucci Lounge on Saturday, January, 19th at 1:00pm with the theater company.

Limited seats are available for the lunch so please RSVP. The first fifteen students to RSVP to [log in to unmask] will be able to attend. We ask that when you RSVP you please let us know if there is anything we can do to make the lunch more accessible for you.

Thank you,

Access By Leadership and Equity

Jennifer McGrew and Maritza Miller