Are you a busy student who wants to volunteer but can never find the time?

Generations is perfect for the busy student who wants to give back to his/her community!

Generations has a very easy time commitment. We meet every Sunday from 3-5pm in the afternoon (only 2 hours/week on Sundays!) to go to Roger's House, an assisted living community in West Lebanon. We hang out with the elderly, share stories, play card games, and really just make the people there very happy!

It is a very rewarding experience, and can fill the gap of missing your grandparents back home, because you know that you miss 'em!

You will also get to make new friends in a tight knit organization!

Join the Generations Project!

We will be having our information meeting today (Jan 16th) at 8 PM on in the Tucker Living Room.

Blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information.