We know you missed free home-cooked meals with great conversation...
So we're back for winter term with *Anthropology Professor Chelsey Kivland*!

*Topic*: Haiti and the 2010 earthquake
(She was in Port-au-Prince during the earthquake!)
Whether you're an expert on the topic or have no idea what's going on
here, this dinner's for you!