The Dartmouth Centers Forum (DCF) and the Year of the Arts Steering Committee invite proposals for programming from students and student organizations that address the 2012–2013 theme, Centering the Arts at Dartmouth. The DCF is a collaborative alliance of 14 campus organizations that seek to promote an open dialogue on complex issues.

Through this Request for Proposals (RFP), the Dartmouth Centers Forum (DCF) and the Year of the Arts (YOA) Steering Committee wish to work in partnership with students to facilitate meaningful discussions about the power of the arts, especially the arts at Dartmouth, to advance the missions of our member centers. The DCF hopes that this goal can be achieved through panels, workshops, discussions, and performances that will enable all members of the community to consider how powerfully the arts affect our understanding of the world, its people and its problems.  Proposal budgets should not exceed $4,000.

Proposals are due by noon on Friday, January 11.  Visit http://www.dartmouth.edu/~centersforum/current/index.html to download the application.

Eric Ramsey
Director, Collis Center
Chair, Dartmouth Centers Forum