Good afternoon!

The Tutor Clearinghouse and Collis Governing Board are collaborating to turn Collis STUDENT Center into Collis STUDY Center! During reading period and final examinations period, we will be hosting many final exam review sessions to help complete students’ understanding of course material. This will be an opportunity for students to prepare/study/review with their classmates in a quiet, collaborative environment.

An experienced Tutor Clearinghouse study group leader who has excelled in the relevant coursework will lead/facilitate each review session and answer questions pertinent to the final exam.

We are pleased to offer this superb opportunity to students completely FREE OF CHARGE!

Collis Governing Board is sponsoring the event and will be providing healthy snacks and beverages.

Here is our exciting lineup of review sessions.

Course
Leader Location Session Day Session Time
BIO 11 Katie Sinclair Collis 218 Thurs. Nov. 15
    5-8 PM
BIO 12 Rajiv Raghavan Collis 218 Sat. Nov. 17     1-4 PM
ECON 1 Julia Souba Collis 212 Sun. Nov. 18     1-4 PM
ECON 1 Jennifer Jin Robo 106 Mon. Nov. 19     1-4 PM
ECON 1 Margarette Nelson Robo 106 Thurs. Nov. 15     7-10 PM
ECON 10 Cathy Chen Collis 212 Sat. Nov. 17     1-4 PM
ECON 20 Aaron Goodman Robo 14/15 Mon. Nov. 19     1-4 PM
MATH 3 Faizan Kanji Collis 212 Thurs. Nov. 15     12-3 PM
MATH 8 David Hildebrand Robo 106 Thurs. Nov. 15     12-3 PM
PHYS 13 Nina Maksimova Collis 218 Sun. Nov. 18     3-6 PM
PSYC 6 Jovalee Thompson Collis 212 Thurs. Nov. 15     3-6 PM
PSYC 10 Eva Petzinger Collis 219 Sat. Nov. 17     1-4 PM

Best wishes from the Tutor Clearinghouse for a successful end of term!

HAT

Holly A. T. Potter

Manager, Tutor Clearinghouse

Academic Skills Center