Dear, Students, Faculty, Staff, and Friends:

Are you interested in learning more about the progress made this past year in how our campus has been combatting sexual assault? Do you want to give feedback to group that serves as liaison to our administration?

Then come to our Town Hall Meeting! The Student and Presidential Committee on Sexual Assault will be hosting this forum in One Wheelock at 5pm Tuesday (tomorrow!). So if you have feedback you would like to communicate, or simply want to hear more information from, we would love for you to attend.

You may have seen the most recent campus-wide blitz from Interim President Folt-We want to hear what you have to say about it - positive or negative comments are appreciated. Your opinions are deeply important to our efforts - working together is the only way to create the campus atmosphere that we want.

We hope to see you in
One Wheelock on Tuesday, November, 13 at 5pm!

(We will be serving Lou's pies.)