****ANNOUNCEMENT****

Sexperts will be offering training this Winter Term 2013.

Applications are attached in this email

We will be holding training this Winter for during the 2A. Training will begin on Tuesday, January 8th.

Commitment to all sessions is mandatory.

If you are unable to participate in training this term, our next training is scheduled for Spring Term 2013.

Complete applications must be submitted to Amanda Childress via blitz by 5pm on Wednesday, November 21st.  Selection will be based upon applications. (Space is limited)

Sexperts serve as campus educational programmers. We coordinate campus-wide education and respond to requests for peer education around issues of healthy sexuality, relationships, pleasure-based sexuality, STIs and contraception. Sexperts also provide confidential advising services for students who wish to speak to a peer on an individual basis. As a group, we strive to be inclusive and address all members of the Dartmouth student population.

Sexperts is a sexual health peer-advising group sponsored by Dartmouth College's Student Health Promotion & Wellness Department. Amanda Childress serves as our advisor.

Sexperts  (Sexual Health Programming & Peer Advising)

Dartmouth College

www.dartmouth.edu/~healthed/groups/sexperts