*IT'S TIME!*

'17s are just 10 months away from arriving at Dartmouth (*weird, right?*)
and the time has come to begin planning DOC Trips 2013!

Attached is the application to serve as the *Assistant Director* *for Trips
2013*.
The Assistant Director will work very closely with the director (me) to
make DOC Trips a meaningful and enjoyable experience for the Class of 2017.
 It will be a LOT of work, but I promise it will be the most organized fun
you've ever had!

If you have been involved with DOC Trips in the past -- either as a trip
leader, croo member, or directorate member -- please consider applying.
 Extensive wilderness experience or advanced medical certification are not
required. The application has all the details about the role, so check it
out!

*Applications are due Thursday December 6th by 2pm Eastern* (early
applications are encouraged).  You may submit your application to
[log in to unmask] or in hard copy to the Outdoor Programs Office in
Robinson Hall.

Please feel free to blitz me with any questions!

Chris O'Connell '13
Director 2013