-- sustainability office + hood museum: tour of australian art exhibit "crossing cultures"

How does art sustain us? How do we pass our stories and traditions through artwork? How can we use art to show our relationship to the land?

The Sustainability Office Presents:

In collaboration with the Hood Museum

CROSSING CULTURES: Owen and Wagner collection exhibit featuring contemporary Indigenous art from Australia
Spanning over five decades, the exhibit highlights art making practices of Aboriginal people in Australia.
led by Rebecca Karp, museum curator

Dinner discussion (FREE FOOD) after the tour connecting the exhibit with themes of sustainability.

Exclusive Hood Art Exhibit Tour
When? Thursday, November 8th
What time? 4-6 pm
Where? Hood Art Museum

Come for either or both parts: the tour will be 4 - 5 pm, dinner discussion 5 - 6 pm.

Please RSVP as soon as possible to [log in to unmask] Sustainability and the Arts Intern