Dear members of the Dartmouth Community,

I am reaching out to you to share some important information about the MIT Sloan Master of Finance program.  As you may be aware,
our MFin Program, launched in 2009, is an intensive one-year program that applies legendary MIT rigor with state-of-the-art analytical skills in finance
through a flexible curriculum that combines theory and action learning.  MFin students investigate leading-edge modeling methodology and learn to apply those
models to business problems.  They also delve into the ethical implications of business decisions and the responsibilities of finance professionals in the broader social context.
By combining tradition, innovation, theory, and practice, the MFin program prepares thought leaders for a broad range of careers in finance.

We are now accepting applications for the Class of 2014 with the first deadline coming up next week on November 8, 2012 and the second deadline on January 7, 2013.
The MFin application for 2013-2014 is now available on our website.

In addition, I have attached copy of our Master of Finance brochure and a flyer detailing several upcoming events at MIT Sloan including our Ambassadors Program, an on-line chat on
Monday, November 5th and an Information Session on Friday, November 9th.

We hope you will take the opportunity to visit our campus!

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions

Warm Regards,
Kimberly Ebeling

Kimberly Ebeling
Assistant Director of Admissions, MIT Sloan School of Management
50 Memorial Drive, E52-450, Cambridge, MA 02142-1347
Phone: 617-252-1110

Dartmouth Quantitative Finance Society
6181 Hinman
Dartmouth College