“Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day.”

One of those small opportunities is presenting itself now. The Upper Valley Haven, a place of comfort for the homeless, is gearing up to host their annual Thanksgiving Dinner. But they need assistance from the community in order to provide a wonderful night for those who are less fortunate.

Dartmouth's Aquinas House is coordinating a food drive for the Haven's Thanksgiving Dinner, and we need your help to secure the items. There will be a main drop off box in Collis basement right outside Collis Market from Nov. 1st until Nov. 14th.

Please see the brochure about the Haven as well as the items needed list.

Any donation amount is greatly appreciated and as Aesop famously said "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

We thank you in advanced for your generosity!

-Aquinas House, and the Haven