-- sustainability office + hood museum: tour of australian art exhibit
"crossing cultures"

How does* **art** **sustain* us? How do we pass our stories and traditions
through artwork? How can we use art to show our relationship to the land?

*The Sustainability Office Presents:*

*In collaboration with the Hood Museum*

*CROSSING CULTURES*: Owen and Wagner collection exhibit featuring
contemporary Indigenous art from Australia
Spanning over five decades, the exhibit highlights art making practices of
Aboriginal people in Australia.
led by* Rebecca Karp*, museum curator

Dinner discussion (FREE FOOD) after the tour connecting the exhibit with
themes of sustainability.

Exclusive Hood Art Exhibit Tour
When? Thursday, November 8th
What time? 4-6 pm
Where? Hood Art Museum

Come for either or both parts: the tour will be 4 - 5 pm, dinner discussion
5 - 6 pm.

Please RSVP as soon as possible* *to [log in to unmask]
Sustainability
and the Arts Intern