A lot going on as we get closer and closer to election day. Here's what's happening (and this is just for Thursday!):

12-1pm: Tucker living room: SOUP FOR THOUGHT: ELECTIONS AND CIVIC ENGAGEMENT-- **What are some of the issues/characteristics unique to this election that we should be aware of?, **Why is it important that we as Dartmouth students vote? Drop by the Tucker living room Thursday, November 1st between noon and 1pm, to discuss these questions and more!

6-8pm: Collis Commonground: Generation Wh(Y): Voting Matters! sponsored by the NAACP- Come hear College Democrats and Republicans and Libertarians give you their platform's perspectives on your questions!

5:30-8:30pm: Collis 101: Phonebank with Special Guests- U.S. Congressman Paul Hodes and his wife Peggy, Bill Shaheen (husband of U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen), Ned Helms, and Jim Demers.  These NH Democratic Party luminaries will be dropping off food at our phonebank at 6:50pm as part of their 3-day campaign tour of the state.  Come check it out and make a few calls!