I went on a Film FSP to Scotland last term. While there I attended the Edinburgh International Film Festival, made a music video for a local band, honed my cinematography skills at the Screen Academy Scotland, experienced the Olympics and the Fringe Festival, and a ton more!

If you all like music videos, find kilts or bagpipes fascinating, are interested in film, a film FSP, or studying abroad in general, liked the movie Brave, or are looking for something to do, please come to our talk and screening tomorrow 7-8:30PM, Monday, Oct 29, Loew, BFVAC.

Below is an email from the Chair of the Film and Media Studies Department (who ran the FSP). It formally announces the event.

 Best,

Alex Stockton

Co-Prez Stories Growing Films

Assistant to the Film & Media Studies Department

*********************

Hi everyone,

Students from the Edinburgh Film FSP and I will give a presentation about our experiences in Scotland this past summer, including a screening of student videos made there.

As some of you know, the 12 students produced and directed original music videos with Edinburgh bands.  The presentation will include a Q&A and discussion with the audience.

7-8:30pm, Monday, Oct. 29, Loew, BFVAC

Below are links to two stories about the Edinburgh FSP.

Please share this announcement with colleagues and friends.

Take care,

Jeff

Chair, Film and Media Studies

http://thedartmouth.com/2012/08/03/arts/filmfsp