Come check out ECO tonight!!!!

When: Monday @ 7:30 pm
Where: Haldeman 125
What: We'll be discussing all our exciting projects! The Alternative Energy Forum (next week!!), Collis Signs, Terracycling, Compost & MORE!!

Hope to see you there!
 <3
ECO

P.S. Don't forget about our event next week.....

ECO PRESENTS...

The Faces of Power: A Community Discussion on Alternative Energy

Tuesday, October 9th, 7:30PM

 Collis Commonground

Participate in small discussions with speakers from many perspectives of energy and enjoy Lou's baked goods!

Guest Speakers: Will Allen of Cedar Circle Farm • Professor Ross Virginia • Professor Mark Borsuk, Thayer Engineering School • Kim Quirk, Owner of Energy Emporium • The Big Green Bus • Steve Shadford, Dartmouth's Energy Engineer • Rosi Kerr, Office of Sustainability at Dartmouth, and more!

Sponsors: The Coop, Cedar Circle, Dartmouth Formula Racing Team, Vital Communities, Energy Emporium, Thayer Engineering School

Questions?? Contact Katie Williamson at [log in to unmask] or ECO at [log in to unmask]