TODAY

is Phi Tau Rush + Open House! (5-7 pm)

Although Phi Tau has rolling rush, meaning you can start the rush process at any time throughout the term, come to this rush event to meet some brothers, explore the house and ask any questions you might have. Refreshments will be provided...

THIS FRIDAY

is the last day for attending a mandatory recruitment session if you have any interest in rushing anywhere, be it fraternity, sorority or coed.

It will be at 9 am in Collis 101 - hope to see you there!

AND FINALLY...

Congratulations to all of the new members of sororities! We hope that you enjoy your first term and look forward to getting to know you and work with you as fellow members of the Greek community.

That's all we've got! Have an awesome day.

Much love,

Coed Council
Because life is coed.