Student National Medical Association
Region VII Pre-Medical Representative
617-872-7124

Student National Medical Association
5113 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20011
202.882.2881 (HQ phone)
202.882.2886 (HQ fax)

Join us in Louisville, Kentucky for our 49th Annual Medical Education Conference on March 27-31 2013!

Hey Region VII MAPS,

** IF YOU ARE NO LONGER APART OF MAPS, PLEASE EMAIL US THE NAME AND THE CURRENT EMAIL FOR THE LEADER OF THE CHAPTER**

Boston University School of Medicine's Chapter of SNMA is excited to invite you to the 2012 SNMA Region VII Regional Conference: Healing and Transforming Our Communities: Empowering Our Leaders, Strengthening Our Businesses, and Creating Meaningful Policy! The conference is taking place Saturday, November 17, 2012. The Region VII MAPS Executive Committee hopes to see you there!

This is a great opportunity for MAPS members to:

  1.  Tour Boston University School of Medicine's campus,
  2.  Hear from admissions officers from medical schools in the Boston area
  3.  Participate in a Mock Interview
  4.  Learn leadership and business skills in a healthcare context

REGISTER HERE<http://snmaregion7conference2012.webs.com/>
http://snmaregion7conference2012.webs.com/

Best,
William B. Hickman IV
Student National Medical Association
Regional MAPS Liaison
M.D. Candidate, 2015
Boston University School of Medicine

Johnothan Smileye Jr.
Student National Medical Association
Region VII Pre-Medical Representative
617-872-7124

Estefany J. Flores-Cortez
Student National Medical Association
Region VII Pre-Medical Representative
401-345-2093

Student National Medical Association
5113 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20011
202.882.2881 (HQ phone)
202.882.2886 (HQ fax)

Join us in Louisville, Kentucky for our 49th Annual Medical Education Conference on March 27-31 2013!

Confidentiality Notice - This message and any attachments are intended only for the addressee or addressees named above, and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended addressee, you must delete this message from your system immediately. Thank You.