Reminder: 5 PM IN ROCKY 002 : D

[cid:c5607c3d-9fd5-4d85-abc4-8579e1090424]

Don't be like Spider-man!

Can you act? Can you tell a joke? Can you write a screenplay? Can you operate a camera? Can you direct? Can you produce? Can you make a sandwich? Can you do anything at all? Geeez.

Come to Dartmouth Television's first meeting of the term, this Saturday at 5 pm in Rocky 002 and learn about how you can get involved with Dartmouth Television! Come be a part of our shows and perhaps produce your own! Dartmouth Television is one of the longest running college television stations in the nation and will give you the star power you've been searching for.

We will be watching an episode of our widely acclaimed comedy series, "Dartmouth Tonight" so you can learn what we're all about! Come watch and bring your friends!

Directors, writers, cinematographers, actors, comedians, sound technicians, lighting experts, werewolves, underwater basket-weavers, and especially anybody with no experience, this is your casting call. Come check out what DTV is all about. We guarantee you will fall in love with it like we did.

Feel free to blitz Dartmouth Television at [log in to unmask] with any questions!
See you Saturday!