Hey upperclassmates!

Dartmouth Global Leadership Program is inviting YOU to apply for our spring break programs to Honduras, Houston, TX, and Hartford, VT. There will be an info session Thursday, September 27th at 6pm in Collis 101. Applications for both leaders and participants are accepted on a rolling basis until 11:59pm on Wednesday, October 3rd. Feel free to contact us through this account if you have any questions.

Thank you,
DGLP Directors
Sabrina, Natalia, Clinton, Sahil, and Lusha

____________

WHAT IS DGLP?

DGLP stands for Dartmouth Global Leadership Program. DGLP is a student-run organization designed to prepare Dartmouth undergraduates with useful leadership skills focusing on cultural competency and global awareness. We aim to take our academic learning experiences outside of the classroom. By giving students agency to plan projects with each other and facilitate connections with stable community partners, DGLP creates the opportunity to blend learning with action and passion with practicality.

WHAT DOES THIS ACTUALLY MEAN?

Three teams, each led by two leaders, are going to Honduras, Houston and Hartford to work with youth from a variety of backgrounds. Each team spends two terms in preparation, consulting with the communities with whom they will be working and then planning projects that can be delivered on-site during spring break.

WHERE OUR PAST LEADERS ARE NOW

Annie Ritgers '09 Barclays
Frances Vernon '10 Goldman Sachs
Derek Stenquist '10 Harvard Medical School
Hannah Raila '10 Neuroscience research at the NIH
Jack McNeily '10 Law school at the University of Chicago
Nina Skagerlind ’12 MA in Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University
Victoria Yu ‘12 Healthcare consulting in Boston

APPLICATION TIMELINE

Thursday, September 27th
Information Session
6pm, Collis 101

Thursday, October 3rd
Applications are due NO LATER than 11:59pm
Send completed applications to 'DGLP'