"Hell, is other people."
Agree, disagree? Come see the newest Theater Department YOUR SPACE presentation:
******
NO EXIT
A staged reading of Jean Paul Sartre's dark comedy and existential masterpiece
Directed by Allie Lau '11
Featuring:
Walker Fisher '14
Allie Lau '11
Ben Page '12
Danielle Short '13
This SUNDAY @ 7 PM
Bentley Theater, FREE admission!!!
******
Dying to get up on stage yourself?
******
AUDITIONS for Tennesee Williams's one-act play I Never Get Dressed Till After Dark on Sundays
Directed by Gabriel Rodriguez '13
WEDNESDAY, Sep 26th
Auditions begin at 5 in 301 WILSON
See sign-up sheet in Shakespeare Alley for more information and to sign up!
Scripts are now available for sign-out in the Theater Department Office (HOP 111)
******
More to come:

WiRED! A 24-hour playwriting festival
Saturday, October 6th, 8PM, Bentley Theater
(We'll be needing actors --- hold the date!)

Ten-Minute Play Festival
Tuesday, October 16th, Bentley Theater
(Again — actors needed — hold the date ---and plays will be needed, too!)

For more information, visit Shakespeare Alley in the Hop, or visit our website: