Interested in playing college basketball?

Have previous basketball experience?

Then come out for Men’s Club Basketball!  Tryouts are
SaturdaySeptember 22, from 1 – 3 pm.

We will be playing intercollegiate games and tournaments throughout the year.

We placed second at last year's northeast regional tournament.

What: Men’s Club Basketball Tryouts

Where: Alumni Gym

When:
Saturday, September 22, from 1 pm – 3 pm

Please bring a shirt with your name on the back.  If you don’t have one we will put duct tape on the back of your shirt and write your name with a marker.  Blitz
Arun Gomatam, David Eads, or James Herring if you have any questions.

Men’s Club Basketball