Join the International Business Council!

IBC is a student-run campus group that provides all Dartmouth students with opportunities to learn about international business and global macroeconomic issues outside of the classroom through a variety of activities, including dinner discussions, panels, speaker events and field trips.

This upcoming week we're recruiting new members for various positions.

Current openings include:

  *   PR & Communications Officer
  *   Treasurer
  *   6 Regional committee officers for EMEA, Asia Pacific, and the Americas

Any class, majors and experience welcome. Attached please find the application along with more specific position descriptions. Please blitz your completed application to the IBC account by Sunday, September 23rd at noon.

Top applicants will be invited for a short interview on Tuesday September 25th and Wednesday September 26th.

We look forward to reading your application.

Cordially,

IBC

P.S. if you'd just like to be put on our members' list, blitz the account with subject "MEMBERS LIST"