Hello '16s (and other interested people)!

If you're curious about gender, sexuality, LGBTQA issues, and everything in between, you should come by our meeting tonight! GSX is an organization dedicated to discussions of these topics, particularly as they relate to campus life.

For those interested, our elections will be at 8:00 in Collis 303! The following positions are open: co-chairs, meetings chair, treasurer, social chair, secretary, and webmaster. Feel free to blitz us if you want to know more about any of the positions.

Afterward, GSX will have its regular meeting at 8:30 (same room). We'll have pie, gluten-free cupcakes, and ice cream, plus casual discussions about the upcoming term!

We hope you can make it!