CERAMICS STUDIO Fall Term Hours:

MON: 1-5pm

TUES: 1-5 pm

WED: 1-5 pm

THURS: 1-7 pm

FRI: 1-5 pm

SAT: 1-5pm

cost: $12 user fee per term for students plus $5 for 5 lbs. of clay

 Special Price for Student User Fee (until Sept. 29th):  Only $25 for Fall, Winter & Spring Terms!!! (regularly $32 per year)

LOCATION: The Davidson Ceramics Studio is located just across the Ledyard Bridge in the small brick building on the Norwich side of the Connecticut River, a lovely 10-minute walk down Wheelock Street from

HAND BUILDING INSTRUCTION and INDIVIDUAL POTTER'S WHEEL INSTRUCTION:

Available anytime during our open hours through Oct 29(after that date we concentrate on trimming and glazing only). We advise arriving at the studio well before 4pm (before 6pm on Thursdays), and starting clay work in the studio as early in the term as possible. Potter's wheel work requires multiple visits to the studio. All “wet work” and trimming for the term must be completed by Oct. 30th. Glazing ends  November 9th.

The Hopkins Center Student Workshops are open to students and faculty with ID. For more information blitz Jenny Swanson or call the Davidson Ceramics Studio -- 802-649-2447-- during our studio hours.  http://www.dartmouth.edu/~pottery