La Alianza Latina invites you to attend our FIRST meeting!

WHEN: Thursday @ 6:00 pm.
WHERE: Basement of LALACS.

UPPERCLASSMEN come provide guidance to our UNDERCLASSMEN!!!
Together we can discuss your experiences about:

-choosing a major/career
-deciding what classes to take
-avoiding certain professors
-and any other wisdom you'd like to share!!!

Also sign up to participate in the Big Sib/Little Sib program: an informal way for UPPER/UNDERCLASSMEN to continue to meet and discuss their experiences.
Help unify the Dartmouth familia!

If you are interested in the Big Sib/Little Sib program, please blitz in a list of your academic interests, as well as your social interests, in order to produce better matches by
WEDNESDAY @ 8:00 pm.

NOTE: If you would like to be added to our social list please reply to this blitz with a simple YES or NO.

*****Must attend at least 3 meetings and/or event in which voting takes place to participate in our termly elections. (if a member is off campus, their last term’s record will be considered)******