Thursday, September 20th 2012 - 20:13h - Collis 101
_______________________________
Do you have things to learn about the Dartmouth Greek System?
So do we!
So do many people. Come learn with us!

In light of the on-coming rush events, the brothers of La Unidad Latina would like to invite you to a brief discussion.
It is time to come together and reflect on the system that brings you pong, but also debates over how we should consume alcohol.
Join us for a moderated discussion on Dartmouth's Greek Life before concluding with a brief informational about our fraternity.

Topics/Questions include:
What is "Greek Life" ?
The Role of Greek Life at Dartmouth
How do fraternities function at Dartmouth and elsewhere?
What's with all the new alcohol policy changes and why do people care so much?

We like sharing information/informational events!
Please bring your own questions to ask us!
Hermanos will also be addressing recently posed questions
from our Dartmouth community

"What's a LUL? Is that like "La Casa"? Can you only speak Spanish there?"
- Random Girl at Novack Counter

"Oh, you're an LUL. Is  LALACS your house or something?"

"Do you have to be Latino to join?"

"What is a Latino?"
- On-going debate.

"Don't you guys have like 3 people?"
- A-side Bro in Basement (lost to a slam save).

Before coming, you should know:

No, you don't have to be Latino to come. We like talking to everyone!
Yes, we are a very different kind of fraternity than what you've normally encountered.
Come find out why!

Thursday, September 20th 2012 - 20:13h

This invitation is brought to you by
Los Imprescindibles Hermanos of
La Unidad LatinaLambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc.
El Norte, Psi Chapter Dartmouth College