Want to find out what it means to be an entrepreneur at Dartmouth?

Ever wanted to start your own business or side project, but have no idea how?

Tonight, come find out!

What: Introduction to the Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Society (DES), the Kairos Society, and Mitosis
Where: Rocky 3
When: 7 p.m., TONIGHT!
Why: To find out what resources are available to allow you to become an entrepreneur - or, if you already are an entrepreneur, to get your business off the ground
Who: Anyone! You DO NOT have to have an entrepreneurial idea to attend!

We'll see you there!

DES, Kairos, & Mitosis

Group missions:
DES: The Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Society drives student leaders, thinkers, and innovators to develop the skill set and network necessary to foster entrepreneurial solutions to global problems.
Kairos: The Kairos Society is an international, student-run, not-for-profit foundation based in the United States. Kairos fosters a culture of innovation-driven entrepreneurship by engaging our diverse fellow with a variety of industry and thought leaders surrounding a wide range of global challenges.
Mitosis: Mitosis is a unique incubator, or accelerator, that moves student entrepreneurial ideas to the world stage.  We are a group of driven young entrepreneurs with an executive board of alumni and professors dedicated to entrepreneurship.  We provide the financial resources, the mentorship, and the consultation necessary to support student startups.  We work with outside sources and alumni to fund for student ventures.