JUST KEEP SWIMMING, SWIMMING, SWIMMING.
Says Dory in Finding Nemo. We agree and want you to join club swim!

Our first practice is this Wednesday 6-7:30 pm in Karl Michael Pool.

The Dartmouth Club Swim team is a coed team that offers competitive swimming in a relaxed environment. Practices are a perfect level for anyone who swam in high school and still wants to stay in shape, is training for a triathlon, or likes going to open swim but wishes they had more friends to swim with.

Practice schedule for this term:

Monday 6-7:30 pm
Wednesday 6-7:30 pm
Thursday 6:30-8 pm
Sunday 12:30-2 pm
 (all in Karl Michael pool-the big front pool in Alumni Gym)

Practices are fun and low key-Come to as many or as few per week as you want! Start anytime!

More questions? Want to get on the blitz list? Blitz [log in to unmask]