HEY GUYS!

It's about that time

GET EXCITED FOR THE....

1ST DARTMOUTH ASIAN ORGANIZATION (DAO) meeting

Tomorrow, Tuesday September 18 @ 8 pm in Collis 212

Quality Chinese Food Provided by THE famous Gas Station

What is DAO you ask? Basically, DAO is the largest organization on campus dedicated to Asian and Asian American interests. We strive to foster community, to engage in cultural dialogue, and most importantly to have fun~

So Join us for some dinner and get to know a little about what we do (let's be honest: this year is going to be a blast!)

OH, and just a heads up, we have leadership positions available JUST FOR YOU! (p.s. we're looking at you 16s)

SO COME ONE, COME ALL!