Are you considering engineering as a major?

Ever wonder about what it is like to be a woman engineer?

Want to meet fellow female engineers?

Want advice and/or the opportunity to connect with upperclass women who are also female engineers?

Just want to learn more about the Society of Women Engineers (SWE)?

Then come to Society of Women Engineers' KICK-OFF meeting Monday night (TONIGHT) from 7:30-8pm in Rett's room (M 201) in the MacLean Engineering Building.

We will have snacks, so come socialize, get to know other female engineers, and learn about SWE as we plan this term's events!

We hope to see you there!

-SWE