Hello all,

DSIE is proud to announce our first student internship panel of the year. For this event, we're bringing together seniors who interned at investment management companies, financial services consulting firms and investment banks to have them give YOU advice on your career and potential summer experiences. We will have panelists who have interned at:

Goldman Sachs
Deutsche Bank
Oliver Wyman Financial Services
Eaton Vance

and maybe more!

It will be Wednesday, September 19th at 7:30 PM in Rocky 3

Free EBAs will be provided!