Want to be a part of Dartmouth's largest student-run conference?

Interested in world affairs and politics?

Just want to try something new?

Come to the our information session this Tuesday @8PM in Kemeny 008 to learn about Dartmouth Model UN!

KEMENY 008

@ 8 PM, TUESDAY SEPT 18TH

THERE WILL BE FOOD!!

Blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions or concerns or if you will not be able to make it and wish to be added to our blitz list.

---

Each spring, DartMUN organizes a conference for high school students from around the nation. Through simulations of United Nations committees, both past and present, the conferences promote a thorough understanding of international affairs and raise awareness of the roles we play as global citizens in the world. Model UN also fields a competitive team that attends conferences around the country. Last year DartMUN brought over 500 students to Hanover, NH for a three-day conference and is looking to continue to grow.