Calling all First Year Women...

*last chance to rsvp*

WORDS OF WISDOM
What I Wish I Knew As A First Year Woman
MONDAY 17th SEPTEMBER // HOPKINS CENTER
MENTORING FAIR - TOP OF THE HOP - 4PM to 6PM
DINNER & DISCUSSION - ALUMNI HALL - 6PM to 8PM

*Dinner is free but guests must RSVP to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>*
 *This event will be catered by the Hanover Inn*

An event to connect first year women with communities, support and advice.
Featuring alum Jennifer Dziura, comedian, life coach and writer.

Check out her blog here:

What I Wish I Had Known When I Was 18<http://thegrindstone.com/career-management/bullish-what-i-wish-i-had-known-when-i-was-18/>
Using Your College Skills To Succeed After College<http://thegrindstone.com/education/bullish-using-your-college-skills-to-succeed-after-college/>

*Sponsored by*
Center for Women and Gender
Co-ed Council
Dean of the College
FemNEW
Link UP
Native Americans at Dartmouth Women's Group
Panhellenic Council
Queer Women's Group
Real Beauty Initiative
Smart Woman Securities
Society of Women Engineers
SPEC
Women of Color Collective
Women's Forum
Women in Science Program

MORE INFO

Words of Wisdom: What I Wish I knew as a First Year Woman is a new event, that aims to connect '16 women with a community of Dartmouth women. WoW is a collaborative event between many organizations and communities on campus who aim to present Dartmouth in all its diversity. We hope that WoW will help first year women to access mentors, advice, friends and support.

4pm - 6pm: Mentoring Fair, Top of the Hop
Informative booths and activities will introduce students to community and mentoring organizations on campus. Students are welcome to stop by on a drop in basis.

6pm - 8pm: Dinner & Discussion, Alumni Hall
A catered dinner in Alumni Hall featuring an inspiring alumni speaker followed by round table discussions over dinner facilitated by current students. Guests must RSVP in advance - limited seating.

Featuring: Jennifer Dziura, Dartmouth alum, writer and stand up comedian. http://www.jenisfamous.com/

Directions: Top of the Hop and Alumni Hall are both on the 2nd floor of the Hopkins Center.

Wheelchair accessible. Persons who wish request disability-related accommodations are encouraged to do so ASAP with their RSVP.