Do you play an instrument?
       Looking for a fun, relaxed way to share in the joy of music?
                Want to play in an orchestra, but think you're too busy for another commitment?

Then come join the Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra!  The DCO is Dartmouth's only student-run orchestra, meeting only from 1-3pm on Sunday afternoons. This means you can sleep late and still have time to spare!
This term, the theme for our concert is "Fall into Dance." We will be playing:
Slavonic Dances, Op. 46 No. 1 in C (Dvorak)
Water Music Suite 3: 21, 22 Gigue for Strings (Handel)
Waltz of the Flowers, from The Nutcracker (Tchaikovsky)
Radetzky March (Strauss)
NO AUDITIONS NECESSARY!!!  Just come to our first rehearsal, this Sunday 9/16 at 1 PM, or blitz "DCO" for more information!

*DCO REHEARSALS*
*SUNDAYS 1-3 PM*
*HARTMAN AUDITORIUM*   <--- in the Music Department

Hope to see you there!!

Sincerely,
The Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra