Rage?
Old news. Been there, done that.
How about something a little different?
How about a Friday night chillaxation extravaganza?

Apples to Apples. Settlers of Cataan. 4-Way Chess (epic, right?). And the rest of our board game closet.
Snacks like hot cider and iced tea, popcorn, chips, salsa, and all the other essentials.
A bad movie... or three (options include Sharks in Venice and Homie Spumoni).
Plus conversation and, okay, maybe a little pong.

(Flipping the table, however, is rather discouraged. Be chill, guys. Be chill.)

9:30.
Only at Amarna.

/WHERE IS AMARNA?

23 East Wheelock. Walk past the gym, cross/  /the road. We're the second house on your left, across from KK?.

WHAT IS AMARNA?/  /

Our official designation is "Undergraduate Society", but we're essentially a group of people that love hanging out, throwing all sorts of events and inviting people over to join us. We love cheese, fine films, cooking, bubbles, discussions, board games, tea and many other things classy and silly.  We also love making new friends./