Akwaaba...Karibu...Siyanemukela...Welkom

Welcome to Jabulani African Chorus!!

Love Africa?
Love song and dance?
Want to sing "Lion sleeps tonight" in Zulu?

Come celebrate life and ubuntu with us.

NO AUDITIONS!!

What? Yes, no singing experience required.
Just come and let us sing and celebrate together.

We have our first rehearsal of the term TODAY  Saturday(September 15) from
4-6pm in CUTTER SHABAZZ Basement

Interested? Thinking about it? We'd love to hear from you, blitz
or just join us at rehearsal.

See you there!!!

About African Chorus:
Formed in the winter of 2011 under the umbrella of Students For Africa
(SFA) African
Chorus is a group of students from all over the world who gather under
African
harmonies to experience and celebrate culture, community and ubuntu.