Bring your dinner to Collis 101 at 7:30 tonight and come learn about how you can get involved the Dartmouth Organic Farm! We are a small educational farm with some very interesting systems, including a passive solar greenhouse and a nutrient-cycling aquaculture project. The farm club does fieldwork, harvests, potluck dinners, maple sugaring, and open events for the student body. It's a great way to get outdoors and work with soil and plants, as well as to connect your studies to the agricultural world in a friendly environment -- no experience necessary!

ALSO! Look for us on Thursday at our first farmstand of the season in front of Collis from 11 to 2! We'll have eggplant, tomatoes, basil, peppers, melons, flowers, and more!