Did you like to play with sticks as a kid?

Interested in trying out a new sport after your high school career?

Trying to stay in shape and avoid that Freshman 15?

Did you ever wish that you could take on Jack Sparrow on the Black Pearl?

Do you want to be a part of a National Championship winning team?

Come to the Dartmouth College Fencing Club demonstration, check out the sport, and meet the team!!

Where: Manley Multipurpose Rooms (ground floor of Alumni Gym)
When: Wednesday, September 12 at 6:30pm
Why: YOLO

~~~~ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY~~~~

More than half of our team had never fenced before Dartmouth! We'll teach you everything you need to know!

Dartmouth College Fencing Club is a co-ed, club sport that competes in the New England Intercollegiate Fencing Conference with both club and varsity teams. Our practices will begin Thursday, September 13th in Alumni Gym are open to all levels of experience. In 2012, DCFC came in 2nd place for co-ed team at NE Club Championships, and theMen's Team came in 1st Place as the best three-weapon squad at USACFC Club National Championships!!

http://thedartmouth.com/2012/04/24/sports/fencing

http://now.dartmouth.edu/2012/04/mens-club-fencing-team-wins-first-ever-national-championship/