Stories Growing Films presents…

“Hey Tolu”

A short film

Starring Alex Adelabu ‘15, Racquel Bernard ‘13, Lucas Katler ‘15, Troup Wood ‘14, and Oladipupo Fasawe ‘14

Written by Jonathan Sigworth ‘12 and Victor Lekweuwa ‘13 and directed by Alex Stockton ‘15

Screening followed by Q&A with the Creators

And a bonus feature,
“My New Sister,” a short film by Cooper Stimson ‘13

Sunday, September 9th

8 p.m.

Collis 101

We will also be having a second screening and Q&A on Saturday, September 15th at 5:30 p.m. in Dartmouth 105.

Free admission at both screenings! Hope to see you there!

Watch the Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUPsRHCxgyE&feature=share&list=UUisc9x0u0sziNXQnaFbJstQ

About the Film

Victor is a young Nigerian college student in the U.S. who seems to be living the dream life. His grades are fantastic, he has a girlfriend, and his friends love and support him. Yet despite his success, Victor is still haunted by the accident that paralyzed his brother Tolu. Can he overcome this block and learn to live his life? (runtime: 20 min.)

Stories Growing Films is a student-run short film production club. Blitz the account ([log in to unmask]) with any questions.