Do you have ADHD and/or a Learning Disability?
Do you want to help others who also have ADHD/LDs?

If so, then BECOME AN EYE TO EYE MENTOR!

Eye to Eye is a nationwide mentoring movement for students labeled with learning disabilities (LD) and/or ADHD. Our program matches up college students labeled with LD/ADHD with middle school students also labeled with LD/ADHD.  Eye to Eye's Dartmouth Chapter meets every Monday at 2:15 to mentor students at Hartford Middle School. Transportation is provided to the middle school and we arrive back on campus around 4pm.

Our mentors use art as a way to facilitate conversations about ADHD and Learning Disabilities. Not only is Eye to Eye a great way to meet new people (hi 16s) but it also develops leadership skills and helps the LD/ADHD community!

If you are interested in joining Eye to Eye, there will be a meeting TONIGHT at 8pm in the upstairs of Collis near the study rooms!

If you can't make it to the meeting but still are interested in joining Eye to Eye, please blitz [log in to unmask] and let us know you are interested!