WHO: The LGBTQA community (allies welcome!)

WHAT: Mingling and beverages and food

WHERE: One Wheelock, basement of Collis Student Center

WHEN: This Sunday, from 7-9 PM

WHY: Because we have the best posters on campus

Outreach Peer Mentors

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~opm/

What is Outreach?

Outreach is a peer-to-peer mentoring program that trains current Dartmouth students as mentors to provide confidential mentoring in developing a positive LGBT identity while at Dartmouth. Mentors and mentees are matched on a term-by-term basis, during which time they are expected to meet once per week. Mentors and mentees develop goals directly related to the needs of the mentee, which can be as simple (or as complicated) as coming out for the first time, becoming comfortable with being LGBT, or integrating into the LGBT community. Outreach also hosts social events for the LGBT community and its allies.

Who can join Outreach?

Any student can submit a questionnaire to become a mentee. This questionnaire can be found on our website and can be sent into the Outreach e-mail account at any point during the term. All questionnaires are accepted, no exceptions. In terms of mentors, applications are accepted from sophomores, juniors, and seniors (LGBT and Allies alike). Mentors are required to undergo a mandatory mentor-training program at the start of the term.

*Now accepting mentee questionnaires and mentor applications, which can be found on our website and submitted to this account*