Interested in becoming involved with Dartmouth Emergency Medical
Services? Come to our first meeting to get involved with an entirely
student-run, state-licensed EMS squad - absolutely no experience necessary!

Our new member informational meeting is this *Wednesday, September 12th
*at *6pm* in *Silsby 028*.

We will teach you valuable lifesaving skills and provide you with
opportunities for more advanced training to serve your Dartmouth
community. We also provide free first aid and CPR classes to students
and maintain the Public Access Defibrillator Program for campus, which
you can get involved with as well. Hope to see you there!

The Dartmouth EMS Board