Hello,

Please post the email below on the list serve.

Thanks,

Juli Coombs

All College-Recognized Student Organizations:

We are happy to host the student activity fair this year on Sunday, September 9, from 4p-6p on the Green.  During the fair, the Collis O-Team will sponsor a main-stage band and other entertainment activities.  Each group will be provided one table and two chairs (If the number of organizations that RSVP exceed the number of tables available, we may need to require some table-sharing).  Electricity will not be available on the Green, so bring any multimedia presentations on a fully charged laptop.  Groups are not permitted to use amplified sound of any type.  Tables are available to those groups that RSVP on a first-come, first-served basis.  No group can begin to set-up before 3pm on Sunday.  All activities must cease at 6pm.

In order to participate you must be a College-recognized student organization and you must complete the following google form by September 5.

Thanks,

Eric Ramsey

Director

Collis Center for Student Involvement