Dear tangueros,

Next Monday (8/13) we are on the second class of the beginner classes taught by Armin Helisch and Marta Ceroni. Class will be at 8-9 PM in Cummings Great Hall, Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth. From 9-11 PM we'll have practica. Please find more details below.

Hope to see you on the dance floor,
Lan
For DATS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Schedule of Events for Monday, August 13th:
8- 9 PM: Beginner Tango Class with Armin Helisch and Marta Ceroni (3-Week Series)

Location: Cummings Great Hall, Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth Campus (Cummings is the building to the left of the traffic circle at the bottom of Tuck Drive.  Come in and follow the tango music!)
Cost: $8/class
Class Schedule (may subject to modification based on interest):
1st class: Tango Walk – dynamic and sexy
2nd class: Barridas
3rd class: Ochos & Turns

9-11 PM: Practica

Practica details:
Practica is a time and space to practice and improve your tango dancing.  Please don't hesitate to ask other dancers for help or advice!
Please remember to bring a pair of clean, smooth-soled shoes to dance in -- help us keep the floor nice by not dancing in your street shoes!
Price:
practica attendance is $3 for non-Dartmouth students.