Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

You may have heard that RWIT, the Student Center for Research, Writing, and Information Technology, is developing its multilingual tutorial service. We employ students who are ready to help student with writing in French, Italian, Portuguese, or Spanish. We urge international students and students majoring in any of these languages to consider working at RWIT.
To learn more about RWIT's multilingual tutorial service, contact Jenny Che before the end of X'12, or Alexis Monroe in F'12.